ImgLink_Test




Saturday, May 05, 2012

The Shambling Masses: Wracks. Done.

There wasn't a whole helluvalot changed since my last update on the Wracks, but I am happy to say that they are now DONESKI! I hope that the gentleman who commissioned them will be well pleased with how they turned out. Both they and the Grotesques wound up being far bigger a project than either one of us had expected, but, for me, that is mostly because I wound up putting a lot more work into them than I had expected they'd need.

Fortunately, I'm happy with the finished product, and I will be sad to see them go when it comes time to send them on their way to their new owner.

For now, though, here are some photos of them. I've been working on my model photography as well, and the addition of an external flash has opened up whole new worlds of glorious lighting to me. Though I could have gone in and edited the colours a bit, these turned out pretty well for a straight shot-to-net process.


So, at least if you've seen them before, you'll be seeing them in better lighting this time, and I promise they're all fully complete this time. I hope you enjoy them, and, as always, I hope they inspire someone to do something they wouldn't have previously tried :)
Next, I need to see a man about a Coven Raider because it has been FAR too long.

I've been having some machinations for Coven Warriors and Coven Wyches as well, but that's still all up in the air. Here's hoping I'll be able to give them a go, even if my commissioner isn't into them.

3 comments:

  1. These are possibly the best wrecks I've seen so far! Great work dude.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    Thanks for the compliment, Fungus. I worked really hard on them, and I think they came out with each individual Wrack having its own personality. It is good to hear they've got fans :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, must agree with Fungus. These are truly original and creative works. I would like to throw a link your way on my Blogger's Best series. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete